S R C Albums

Anything about SRC

S R C Albums

Postby Jim Schrock » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Thanks to collection releases, I now have S R C CD's that I have loaded on to my computer and I-Tunes. I am working in my office listening to them right now, and I am truly amazed at the detail that the digital release of these brings out. In addition to sound quality, content quality is as refreshing and amazing as ever! What a band S R C was/is; I put the 'is' because with the digital age, S R C lives on in spirit if not body.

Back to the often posted question, what is your favorite S R C song, my answer is 'Yes". It is hard to pick any one song when they all have such timely qualities. Again, thanks gents for the great music, and thanks Bob for the site!

By the way, it sure is nice to have Steve and Gary visit and comment; as I recall, Robin Dale and John Rhys popped up with a comment as well. Thanks!

Jim
Jim Schrock

Re: S R C Albums

Postby michaelb » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:56 pm

Back to the question of "favorite SRC song", for me there's no doubt about it "CHECKMATE" and "NO SECRET DESTINATION"!!!
michaelb

Postby bobh » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:33 am

Yes, those two are great, for sure - but the VERY BEST 2 are: "Black Sheep" and "Eye of the Storm". No doubt about it!
bobh

Postby Jerryaldz » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:29 am

While all of the album cuts were GREAT...... I propose that we list a favorite off of each album.
SRC - Paragon Council
Milestones - Eye of the Storm
Traveller Tales - Diana & New Crusader
Jerryaldz

Postby cBc » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

speaking of which..a newly remastered collection of all 3 CDs is forthcoming:
http://www.bgo-records.com/details_divs ... =BGOCD1051
cBc

Return to SRC General Discussion